If you are thinking of remote work imagining the image of parents’ pants dressed in a bunch of pizza boxes in the background, it’s time to reconsider. Studies show that a typical remote computer is highly experienced and extremely involved – often more productive than the average employee in the office.
Companies that are interested in remote work have two common features:
1. Good staff
2. Effective teams
These are not statements based on narrative evidence. Many of the rigorous scientific results supported by surveys show that companies that offer flexibility to work from home (or cafes or common rooms) tend to be more profitable and productive than companies that only work on site.
Remote Developers are more Engaged
1. Offsite Software Engineers are almost twice as likely to work after 40 hours a week, not just because of tiny tasks, according to a recent magazine magazine report. Workers tend to be 20% more productive when they receive creative project processing remotely. If we got reviews from online about Remote desktop developers we got 80% client satisfied from their workers and 90% rate got from developers. The lack of breakdowns in the room often means that people can reach goals even faster. In one experience, a Chinese call center works at home, people receive 13% more calls than office staff. The company not only saved money on office space and furniture, but received equivalent to the additional working day of each employee’s week.
Remote Developers are happier and healthier
3. When employees give the flexibility to control where and when they are working, they get an extra hour of sleep a week to become more cautious and cautious, researchers from the University of Pennsylvania say.
4. There is then a simple fact that people tend to work hard when they are happy – 12% harder, according to contemporary economic experience.
Remote Developers avoid the risk of mobility
5. On the other hand, travelers are likely to feel unhappy with their daily activities, regardless of the amount they pay, which is supported by the recent UK National Statistics Office.
6. Gallup’s survey revealed more than 173,000 Americans that extreme passengers – people driving 90+ minutes to and from office – not only have high levels of stress, but also frequent back and neck.
7. The lack of balance between work and life and distance from the family also shakes: another Swedish study has revealed that 40% of couples will be more likely to divorce when one partner passes more than 45 minutes in each direction.
Remote Companies bring significant savings
8. Typical companies can save $ 11,000 per person a year simply by allowing them to work from home 50% of time, according to a recent Global Workplace Analytics analysis.
9. What happened when the snowstorm recently forced the federal government to allow its staff in Washington to work home for four days? Taxpayers have saved about $ 32 million.
10. For years, surveys have shown that overall job satisfaction and distance labor productivity translates into significant savings (such as $ 277 million a year).
It takes a lot of effort and some attempts and mistakes to build far-performing businesses, but it’s certainly worth it. When our management team opened the door for remote work for years, it was still a relatively new trend. Now there are all kinds of resources, from collaboration tools such as Slack to virtual software such as jell, which is available to move the transition smoothly and smoothly.